Bonnet Scoop

paconnors

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Got a spare bonnet with the F50 scoop fitted for sale. Lucene silver, but needs some attention. Do search 'bonnet scoop' and there will be pics. Looks much better in the flesh.

Got a spare bonnet with the F50 scoop fitted for sale. Lucene silver, but needs some attention. Do search 'bonnet scoop' and there will be pics. Looks much better in the flesh.

Sorry mate,

Thats not really the look I'm after. Something a little more suttle/sheek.

Cheers.

I like it too!:respekt:

Those with small brakes, cloth attire and economy injectors are trying to make us feel bad about what they haven't got.

FFS ceramic is for kitchenware, not turbochargers:boxing:

PS

I miss Dude, we used to have some good 'exchanges' on the subject:tumble:

Hi Ro,

I'd be up for a meet sometime. I've seen a few Supra's around Luton, what colour is yours?

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Mines Silver with carbon fibre bonnet and CF TRD rear spoiler. You may have seen the tasty gold wide body Supra, that belongs to Absxxxx on here. I'll pm you my details.

Cheers,

Ro

Guest chiefvinso
I like it too!:respekt:

Those with small brakes, cloth attire and economy injectors are trying to make us feel bad about what they haven't got.

FFS ceramic is for kitchenware, not turbochargers:boxing:

PS

I miss Dude, we used to have some good 'exchanges' on the subject:tumble:

As discussed before and mutually agreed - jspec rules over lardy UK :boxing: lol

JSpecs are excellent for shooting people a-la-JamesBond with your #2 ceramic turbine via your free-flowing exhaust (that simply uncovers the inadequacy of the toy wastegate inherent to the 280bhp version of the famous 2JZ)

d'you think he might have a UK spec?

:boxing:

Yes, Auto and quite robust, with an extra transmission cooler compared to the JSpec auto travesty.:boxing:

Rear diff cooler too. :ecstatic:

At least I don't have to go and check if my headlights are getting piss-yellow.:eyebrows:

(but sorry, I forgot, they can be fixed if left to roast in an oven:rlol: )

Of course it's functional. It directs cold air in between 3&4 where it is likely to overheat under prolonged full throttle.

JSpecs obviously were not meant to be designed for such use, so they didn't bother with the high-speed mods (just like turbos with smaller A/R, smaller injectors, smaller brakes, milder cam timing etc:rtfm: ).

An excellent upgrade from a n/a, don't get me wrong:eyebrows: .

Just not the Ultimate 326bhp:boxing: version (from the factory)

Edit: Boy did I miss these stagnant and fruitless altercations...

Guest chiefvinso

Its just as robust and stock for stock there no one would know the difference. 280 is a gentlemans agreement between the japs :boxing: Anyhow, mine is the best toyota ever produced :respekt: