The mkiv Supra Owners Club

on board cameras??

black cat

well,,..... it just so happens that I do graphic work for TSS (suppliers of tv cameras, lasers, recorders etc. for the police force.

I can get hold of the actual equipment that the boys in blue use for catching the scum.

Complete package including cameras, vhs recorder etc for £1000

I had a demo from MD and we could read the supra logo on my brake from across the street. Really impressive.

I bought a small camera to stick in my RC helicopter that I havn't got around to doing.

Your best option would be buy a webcam and run it through your PC.

well,,..... it just so happens that I do graphic work for TSS (suppliers of tv cameras, lasers, recorders etc. for the police force.

I can get hold of the actual equipment that the boys in blue use for catching the scum.

I had a demo from MD and we could read the supra logo on my brake from across the street. Really impressive.

I bought a small camera to stick in my RC helicopter that I havn't got around to doing.

lap top with long cable will work then.

are you on track edd??

firstly whos doing the track time at donington on 26th feb??

any one tell me if i can attach 2 web cams to 1 lap top and record at the same time. iam thinking of taping to front grill, side skirt vent or incar.

is a web cam good enough quality to do this?:)

tt steve

Ill pop down , if ive got my oil cooler by then and a few other bits ill be on it !

Web cams don't have a fast enough update rate. You want a bullet cam and a camcorder. Or just a camcorder if you have anything to mount it on.

was it you that tok the footage of Dale at Brunters last year? I seem to remember you had a decent video mount in your car that kept things steady...was that you and if so what camera mount is it?

JB

Web cams don't have a fast enough update rate. You want a bullet cam and a camcorder. Or just a camcorder if you have anything to mount it on.

bugger am thinking of cost, may be i could rent one.........

be good to stand a cam corder at the old hairpin looking up the craner curves.

even better if i do a keith odor ............ perhaps not.:slap:

tt steve

Hey there,

Not sure if this is any help but i work in the snowboard industry and some of the skiers use these tony hawk camers when doing big tricks, go to link. http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=97751&_LOC=UK

They use a memory card in the side which you can download straight to your laptop.

was it you that tok the footage of Dale at Brunters last year? I seem to remember you had a decent video mount in your car that kept things steady...was that you and if so what camera mount is it?

JB

Yeah that was me. I've got a harness bar that goes behind the seats, and a clamp thingy that clamps to that. It's a Sony camcorder with an image stabiliser too, that makes things a lot better. Think I'm going to get one of those bullet cams this year and stick it on the front bumper for a better sense of speed!

a cam for your rc helicopter? no way we have a peeing tom on the site:rlol:

The only thing I'm going to record is very close-ups of the garden lawn.

Damn things near impossible to fly.

Attaching it to my cats colla was great fun until the damn thing strayed out of range.

lol. reminds me of when i was a kid i strapped my hamster to my scalextrick. i nearly got flogged off my dad for that:eek2: