The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sld Type Ii T-6

Guest robfromfort

Guest robfromfort

Hi All Good To Finally Join , Just Got My First Supra( The Car I Always Wanted, Non Turbo Unfortunately But Runnong Costs Are A Concern For The Mo.) Any Way I Am Trying To Make This Car My Own, A Tidy Up Of Parking Damage Etc. I.c.e. And The Favourite Topic An Sld.

Well I Have Decided That As The Hks Sld Specifically Targets The Auto Box Without Messing With Any Speed Related Devices That Is What I Bought.

Now Many Of You Have Probably Noticed That The Sld From Hks Europe Does Not Come With Any Legible Instructions. There Are 14 Wires I Think And The Instruction Downloads From Hks Europe And America Only Provide The Manual Gear Box, Ecu Side Of The Sld. Apart From The Fact That It Is Probably Illegal To Sell A Product In A Country Without That Country's User Instructions ( I Can't Complain Really As This Forum States On Various Occasions That This Is True Of This Item), But I Can't Help But Feel That This Is £130 Not So Well Spent.

I Know That Someone On Within This Club Has Had These Instructions Translated And I Now Require Help?????????? I Can Give Mechanical Advice, But As Japanese Wiring Diagrams Go I Am Useless.

So Please Fellow Supra Owners Help Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest robfromfort

Only had my car a couple of weeks. Went down to Liecster for it, not the one I went for, the one I went for had some bad repair work on one side, so the guy gave me the one I bought at a good price. I am now a happy chappy. especially as this one has had all the suspension uprated, stainless exhaust, HKS induction etc. and almost brand new 18" Yokahoma tyres which will not last much longer if i keep broadsiding the car for fun.

I know Monty Python did alot of shoots for The Holy Grail in the Highlands, some of it was shot just outside Fort William in the old slate quarry, but I don't know where the castle is.

Was in Inverness on Saturday, didn't see your car.

really? cool, i'd like to know where that is exactly anyhow! (don't worry, won't pop round to visit them or anything!)

you ever up in the highlands yourself then tdraper?

I havent yet as I was away last time my parents went up there, I'll find out later tonight wher abouts it is:)

And we need some pics of your supe Rob!:D

Guest robfromfort

That would probably be Castle Stalker, kind of on an island just off shore at around Appin it's a lovely place, I know it well. I have been diving around the island it sits on.

Google search it and there are quite a few sites, it seems to be pretty famouse.