The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oil Return Flange & Wastegate Dump Tube

terribleturner

Just going through items i need to complete my Turbo upgrade and am need of the 2 above items. Can i actually buy an Oval flange with 45 degree AN fitting for my oil return or do i have to get this specially made?? If so anyone able to suggest someone??

Also i see i can buy a Wastegate Dump Tube but have only seen them available in the U.S. Anyone know of a supplier in the UK?? Also what's the best length?? 20, 11, 9 or 6cm?

Did you not get a dump tube for the wastegate in your kit you bought. If you have a cast manifold and are swaping over to a HKS WG then its more than likely you will have to get a dump tube made up. The way the wastegate sits on your cast manifold kit will denote how the pipe will exit ,ie a tubular or other make kit pipe wont fit yours so you will have to cut and shut it about. HTH

i got all these kind of bits off e-bay in the states it would all arrive in a week, i got a load of ally intercooler tube off this guy http://stores.ebay.com/Verocious-Motorsports , but cant remember where the flanges came from, i think they may have been from these guys when i got my copy wastegate (still going strong) http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZwwwQ2essautochromeQ2ecom i wasted 3 weeks trying to get responses from traders in the UK who either lead me up the garden path or could'nt be arsed responding so now get everything from MVP in the states