The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust fitter in central London

francis

Well did the ring around today, Top Gear want 100 quid, Grays won't fit customers' parts and all the other places seem to want 70 quid+..... Perhaps I'm being a tight git, but it seems a bit much for what is probably a half an hour job! Perhaps I'll just be patient and wait until Feb when the car can go to Phoenix. Any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

Seriously though.... half an hour job if you have some of the right bits (jackstands, jack, socket set)... (like new stainless steel fine thread 10mm bolts - odds on the ones on there are rusted and will snap when you start tugging on them).

Where in London BTW.... tyr these people they have done a bit of work for me... for comparison, getting car on ramp, getting exhaust welded and MOT was 75 quid, so not too bad. Oh and every other word from the proprietors mouth is an expletive!

Davell Autos

Address: 282-284 Munster Road, London , SW6 6BQ

Telephone: 020 7381 0921