The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Body/Paint shop recommendations

Gamer

I am looking to get a full respray and also fit some new side skirts and need to find someplace that will not mess about. I hear GVN as a name that is dropped often. Is there a website for GVN ?

Are there any other places that you guy's could recommend, I just want to weigh out all my choices before I decide. I want a proper job with a firm that is experienced working with body kits and who will not shag the rest of your car in the process (Int./Eng/wheels)

Joe, i don't know if he can do a full respray, but Mark, Dude's ex partner did some body work for me and some other members and that was very good. He's located right next to Dudes yard too. If you want his number i can pm it to you.

James - I need to have a chat with hi, too...could you bung it my way too please m8?

Cheers

Guest gzaerojon

i use m & n coachworks in henfield. i've had a few bits done on my soop and all my other cars. he works by himself, he does all insurance work and the quility of his work is very very good, i wouldn't use any one else now. getty a full respray on my soop soon at his shop.

To be honest mate Id use GVN as you can visit often to check progress and make sure your getting exactly what you are paying for....

I got your MSN question the other day.. If your wanting a complete colour change or basically the whole car Im guessing you should exppect just over 2 K

It all depends on the surface they have to work on.. They will remove ANY and ALL skufs dents etc etc..

If you want to check them out give Victor a call or Gerald and arange a time to show them the car so they can give you a quote :)

ALSO GVN's new website will launch this week hopefully.. Lots of supra pictures in there!