The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who wants a bodykit or wheels cheap shipping

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

right i have space in a container for either an engine, bodykit or wheels.

view yahoo auctions for items or give me a link to a website in japan and i can buy uit for you and you can save a huge amount in shipping costs.

please no pm`s it will be on a first come first served basis, u will need to collect item from felixstowe docks i will arrange for all custom clearances u may have to pay small vat charge on item but you can save a big £££ due to low cost shipping or should we say a small fee for me :mobile: this fee wont be a lot £80 or something and a few beers at a show lol.

use this thread to reply as i may get few thing in there so i think maybe 2 or 3 people may get something for virtually the price in japan and a small charge which goes to me so i would like to call it free shipping :mobile:.

one item per person ie a set of alloys am classing as one item

for example if it cost 82,000 yen in japan roughly £400 my guy will charge his commission 15%, yahoo auction gets 3% and domestic post varies for item as an example say 3,000 yen, bank charges 500 and uk charges £25.

so what ever yen that comes up to (ie above) you will only pay £80 for shipping to uk then tax and duty for the item you bought this wont be much :rolleyes:

it is a racing cat, i will get you prices for the others soon mate.

basically u want a vvti enigne,fmic,brakes,racing cat.

basically that is going to be my limit on goods if elliot and pete buys the following parts.

so watch this space

Woah - I wasn't suggesting I wanted all this guff!

I was puttin glinks up for people to see what's available! :D

Sorry for any confusion there...I should've made it clearer. I had a good look and cuoldn't see anything I particularly wanted but as I saw stuff I thought others wuold be interested in I pasted them here.

What would I do with four engines!? LOL