The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Barry Boys thread

Dash Rendar

A perfectly reasonable example of a Supra has just been submitted to Barry Boys... again: http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=383894.

Fortunately, most readers have come to the conclusion that this car isn't actually a Barry (which shows that they're not *all* morons on there). I felt compelled to personally defend it anyway.

Does it belong to anyone on here?

what is Barry Boys?

do they just slag off cars then?

what do they drive?! Volvos?

You should see some of the cars they drive! Honestly!!! Then again some of the Barrys cars are bad but nothing really wrong with that soup as they say! But they definately dont drive ferraris, check out there garages!

Yes, they slag off everything.

The purpose of the site is to show pics of chavved/barried-up Corsas and Saxos. People take photos of inappropriately modded chav mobiles (e.g. a Saxo with four exhausts, big spoiler, tinted windows and too much sound) and then publically slate them.

The really bad ones (called 'Shed of the Week') end up in Zoo magazine.

When I first stumbled across the site (recommended by a friend), I actually found it quite amusing and instantly ran to take photos of 'Rubharb and Custard' that park in my work car park. One's a yellow Saxo and the other is a red Ford Ka. They're both fully loaded with body kit, wide exhausts, matching wipers, decals and ... bonnet air scoops!

However, I've subsequently found out that most of the users of Barry Boys simply like to slag off everything. And they usually do it with a 10 word vocabulary. Anything you post on there (whether compliment, attack or neutral) is likely to be bashed with four-letter word abuse.

everytime i take my car out it gets an unbelievable amount of attention all good, even to extent of kids running into middle of road to take pics, but now and again i'll get some prick (usually a chav lookalike) give it the most disgusting look as to say what a bag of shit i usually pmsl at them. he's just one of those idiots, its called jealousy :rlol: :rlol:

it makes me feel proud :respekt:

everytime i take my car out it gets an unbelievable amount of attention all good, even to extent of kids running into middle of road to take pics, but now and again i'll get some prick (usually a chav lookalike) give it the most disgusting look as to say what a bag of shit i usually pmsl at them. he's just one of those idiots, its called jealousy :rlol: :rlol:

it makes me feel proud :respekt:

Kids in roads lol that happened me today lol his mouth was wide open so funny then had 8 at least following me

I just found another thread on there where someone displayed their great wisdom by describing the the Corvette Stingray thus:

It's no big deal, like has already been said those shape corvettes are puny and not much to look at

Right. Okay then. Puny. (Clearly, they've never parked their Fiat Panda next to a Corvette.)