The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel kerbing

psymon

Just got home from a shit day at work, and hit yet another slighty sunken drain cover. Guess what, yep kerbed my front alloy again. I never park any where near the kerbs, the shit council are shit at maintaing roads, all my wheels have marks on them all done by the poxy roads. Im so pissed off.

Thanks rant over

I'll only fix senscible damage and just happened to have to do mine haveing caught the kerb avoiding a t junction side swipe in the fog a month ago.

Im not touting for business just read the thread and felt for psymon :)

dunk

Dnk m8 can i see a pic of your car with them rims, I got a black one and mad for some deeep deeeeep dish rims !!

A rinky dinky ! Has been corrected !! LOL

Hey Dnk

Cheers mate.. They are Volks SE37, in bronze, does this matter. Its the polished lip thats been damaged. I can send ya pics if ya want. I know they were expensive when new and are it good condition. I've chilled a bit now, hmmm nother glass glass of wine me thinks:respekt: :respekt:

DINK :rolleyes:

Not sure how big you can go with the deep dish on a standard bodied car, my cars got a widebody kit which lets you go quite big, mine are 19x11.5 rears and theres not a lot of room between the tyre and the suspension.

DUNK lol

supra TRD002.jpg

Hey Dnk

Cheers mate.. They are Volks SE37, in bronze, does this matter. Its the polished lip thats been damaged. I can send ya pics if ya want. I know they were expensive when new and are it good condition. I've chilled a bit now, hmmm nother glass glass of wine me thinks:respekt: :respekt:

Hi

Send me some good pictures of your rims, each one and i'll let you know if i think i can save them.

I find a nice bottle of Amerone from Italy helps at these times :)

dunk