The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton mini meet sun 22

sim

is any body up for a mini meet at mideira drive brighton its short notice but i thourght i would try and get some locals and may be more down to brighton as its going in to be a sunny weekend so they say we are meeting at mideira drive brighton at 11:30 and then convoy to to a restaurant not far from the meeting point

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon
You can get a bus down there Jon ?

lol thanks, not really the same though..

warm enough to take the top off too (on the car)

defo next time though:)

is any body up for a mini meet at mideira drive brighton its short notice but i thourght i would try and get some locals and may be more down to brighton as its going in to be a sunny weekend so they say we are meeting at mideira drive brighton at 11:30 and then convoy to to a restaurant not far from the meeting point

Heya mate, can you be a bit more specific on the first meeting point on mideira (is that spelled correctly) drive ?

Maybe a postcode or cross street so I can punch it into my sat nav... I would like to come along providing the weather holds up. :)

I cant make this sadly as I dont have my car back till monday and like Jon said its not the same coming in the micra or on the bus! Yes Maderia drive is a pretty big road, there arent any cross streets or I dont know the postcode but its pretty easy to find, you just need to agree on a meeting spot.

Heya mate, can you be a bit more specific on the first meeting point on mideira (is that spelled correctly) drive ?

Maybe a postcode or cross street so I can punch it into my sat nav... I would like to come along providing the weather holds up. :)

sorry i spellled it wrong it is madeira drive . meet up at black rock madeira drive

Your guess is as good as mine. :) Be good to see you again.

Just cleared it with the missus and now the only thing that will keep me from going is wet roads/rain ;)

Maybe one of you can PM me your mobile number in case I cannot find ya's ?

no car yet she is in bits half a single fitted waiting for the tow truck to take her to turbofit car should be finished beginning of march:ecstatic:

going to make as many meets as possiable i will be orgainising a massive meet towards end of march/april all jap cars just working on a venue