The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chrome fuse box covers

Adam

well i know i thought about making these a while back but i considered it wrong as they were Pauls idea as i would not make viscous fan sheilds as i know that is something you have done,i just think making something the same and knocking a fiver off is a crappy way to do things but fill your boots

well i know i thought about making these a while back but i considered it wrong as they were Pauls idea as i would not make viscous fan sheilds as i know that is something you have done,i just think making something the same and knocking a fiver off is a crappy way to do things but fill your boots

I have made a few bits and pieces for mine and Rays car, in order for me to be able to make it worthwhile to have them made i had to make at least 5. you do the maths, i dont have 5 fuse boxes in my car !

Mcdonalds brought fast food to the world, that was their "Idea" so by your thinking what Burger King did was a shitty idea.

But what they did was took Mcdonalds theme and added their own twist on things, just like me.

As for fan shrouds "fill your boots" You can make anything you like it is a free and open market place, i dont wish to start a fight with any trader, i have paid my money and offer my services just like you do !

On the subject of doing the right thing is it right to make subtle snidey comments left in other threads ? Not really but we each play the game our way.

Have a nice day :)

snidy comment ok look iam not going into a row with you because belive me if i want to settle any arguement i will do it to your face,all i was saying is that you would maybe speak too Paul as to not affend but take it how you like i dont really care to be honest.

And if you want to get petty then maybe making your price list so its just under mine please.......i have to pay someone to do the work someone that has spent 40+ year perfecting what he does whats your excuse

And if you want to get petty then maybe making your price list so its just under mine please.......i have to pay someone to do the work someone that has spent 40+ year perfecting what he does whats your excuse

I dont want ot get in to an argument either but you were preaching the high ground to me and i dont agree.

You pay someone to do the work and i do it myself - thats the difference sir.

I don't need to ask anyones permission unless they own the copyright.

I have been polishing and fabricating metal as a hobby for 4 years.

I decided that the prices on the forum were too high (in my opinion) so decided to apply as a trader and as i do the polishing myself i cut out the middle man in the deal so i can offer lower prices. Your guy has been doing it for 40 years and is very good at what he does i dont dispute that and your customers are happy with that. The small customer base i have are happy with what i do.

Thats the beauty of a free and open market place you pay your money and take your choice. :respekt:

I dont want ot get in to an argument either but you were preaching the high ground to me and i dont agree.

You pay someone to do the work and i do it myself - thats the difference sir.

I don't need to ask anyones permission unless they own the copyright.

I have been polishing and fabricating metal as a hobby for 4 years.

I decided that the prices on the forum were too high (in my opinion) so decided to apply as a trader and as i do the polishing myself i cut out the middle man in the deal so i can offer lower prices. Your guy has been doing it for 40 years and is very good at what he does i dont dispute that and your customers are happy with that. The small customer base i have are happy with what i do.

Thats the beauty of a free and open market place you pay your money and take your choice. :respekt:

Youre Damn right we are happy, its a free market and if the product is of good quality, customers will buy, and as yours is and your customer service is also spot on, I for one will be ordering more stuff soon:respekt:

Hey guys lets not get into one here...

I would / could never object to something being undertaken of a generic nature...where I had developed something personally for the car and spent money on the idea, developing and honing then I believe that out of courtesy this should remain my province...'sills' for instance which are laser cut and have to be ordered in large quantities...

I.e. I could polish wiper arms and sell them out cheaper - but would not do it out of courtesy - as Col was the first (and damn fine job too...)

All this does (as seen elsewhere) is devalue the product and push people out of business as no one makes any money - not a good thing for the customers long term either...

In any event I have always striven for the very best quality - and I believe that my product will speak for itself no matter who does the same

I have a new product coming out soon that I will look for an undertaking as it has cost me plenty for the development...in this I think it is fair...

So anyway...thanks for the thought Wayne and lets just try to agree to some common ground and remain mates...

:)