The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chris Wilson Field Harness

rob wild

Nice. How much is one? If it's a fraction of the original "fields harness" price then I may be interested in one. It's just the price of the original that made me baulk massively.

Really pleased with it mate! I'm sure Chris will be along shortly to discuss quantity, prices, where they came from etc, but for the quality its a good price would defo recommend it :)

I do them for the J-Spec and UK spec and the VVTi models. They are not the same as the Fields ones, but do exactly the same job. They use genuine, original Toyota connectors, so absolute top quality, and they are wired with decent cable.

Normal J-Spec and UK spec are 200 quid the VVTi ones are 180. plus postage and packing, insured, at 6.80.

I do them for the J-Spec and UK spec and the VVTi models. They are not the same as the Fields ones, but do exactly the same job. They use genuine, original Toyota connectors, so absolute top quality, and they are wired with decent cable.

Normal J-Spec and UK spec are 200 quid the VVTi ones are 180. plus postage and packing, insured, at 6.80.

IIRC that's a saving nearly equivalent to a euro million role over.