• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Flat4_ire
Tried one of the traders?

Envy or Pro alloys etc...?

i know Envy are official Volk racing dealers :)

pricey rim man, be ready to pay 1.5k wit good tyres

Guest Flat4_ire
I reckon you are way out there. I wouldnt be surprised to see those costing 2.5k with tyres.
2.5?? here u may relax there man, they wont be that anyway, well hmm actually not sure of them in that "limited edition" top secret colour.but in white etc they will not be near 2k

Guest Flat4_ire
So thats £355 + shipping + import + vat. So lets say £460 x 4 = £1840 and he hasnt bought tyres yet. Like I said, closer to 2.5k

will u relax, wudnt cost £420 to ship 4 lightweight rims, and £700 for 18" tyres? u calm down there son,

Guest Flat4_ire
Voks aint cheap son, maybe you are thinking of TSW or sumin.

sure u cant even spell it right u handicap!! i know how much they are, u just like getting ripped off over there ;)

will u relax, wudnt cost £420 to ship 4 lightweight rims, and £700 for 18" tyres? u calm down there son,

I tell you what, lets call this a free lesson in maths.

The wheels cost $600. If we divide that by 1.7 you get £353 per wheel. If we x that by four wheels we get £1412 (I hope you are following this so far). That pice does not include shipping. So lets add just £50 (way too little if you ask me) and that would make £1462.

Now, lets add import duty at 5% = £1483. Now lets add VAT at 17.5% = £1742. Now if we add Goodyear F1 tyres at £150 per tyre that would come to £2342. Now then my Chav friend, does that make sense?

I tell you what, lets call this a free lesson in maths.

The wheels cost $600. If we divide that by 1.7 you get £353 per wheel. If we x that by four wheels we get £1412 (I hope you are following this so far). That pice does not include shipping. So lets add just £50 (way too little if you ask me) and that would make £1462.

Now, lets add import duty at 5% = £1483. Now lets add VAT at 17.5% = £1742. Now if we add Goodyear F1 tyres at £150 per tyre that would come to £2342. Now then my Chav friend, does that make sense?

Id say he's trying to wind you up by the looks of it. :boxing: