The mkiv Supra Owners Club

blackpool/north west meet

jock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Cheers Tom, but I guess he was thinking slightly sooner than August !!! :D

There is a monthly meet at Mascrat Manor, (Warrington but not too far really) Takes place 2nd Monday of every Month, lots of other Japanese cars too. Usually a post closer to the time keep your eyes peeled

Mike

mike,

your coming to the midlands thing tomorrow aren't you, any others from your way coming over ??

Thanks to iain c for posting that message.....thank you to every one who came to the red lion pub last month.. was good to see you all....we can use the red lion pub again next sunday at 2pm....or we can meet somewhere else if someone wants to suggest somewhere......please can we start a list of who'll be there....thanks c u soon jock.:) :cool:

1. jock

2. iain.c

i live in morecambe, just up the road from blackpool(@33 miles)and we would be interested to meet with other supra owners:)

Hi ,

i live in morecambe aswell... which oen is your supra? havnt noticed a new one in town

Charlie

Hi ,

i live in morecambe aswell... which oen is your supra? havnt noticed a new one in town

Charlie

i live at/in branksome estate... its a silver 1 with custom bodykit on... its not really a new 1 in town... i hav had it since nov 04... cos i really didnt take it out much b4 the kit was put on... but now i do... giv me a shout bak and we can meet up... my name is Dom by the way...:)

Hi i'm up for that i only live in lancaster and been looking for a run out with other soop owners

hi are you the one who lives in the primrose area of lancaster!! i have seen your supra parked there, we have a supra as well, we live in morecambe and i am a taxi driver with 32090/35666 thats why i have seen your car there.... Dom and Karen

HI dom and karen i live on balmoral road moorlands lancaster but i work in heysham so you may have seen me about.

we are going on the south lakes cruise on the 13th of august, if you look on "darkrider666" number 44 thread in the forum section of north west meet..... you'll find a video from last years event and details and maps for this years event, hope to see you there or before on other meets..

Dom...

im looking forward to that one in august should be great... the macrat night is quite good if ever you guys are up for it.... theres one tomorrow night but im missing it this month... we should organise a meet up here ;) seems to be enough supras around here now lol

n00b

n00b you not going to make it to Mascrat this month :(

to be fair if the weather tomorrow is the same as today I doubt I'll be there either.

Mike

Hi Mate, no not this month im afraid ... but hopefullly next month... i think its going to be a bit chilly down there tomorrow night lol

Charlie

hey Dom... did you get your kit sprayed and fitted in lancaster?

n00b

sprayed and fitted at gerald rawcliffe's at middleton, saw u 2day(saturday aftanoon ish), u went pasted me at scale hall lights, i was in a blue minibus taxi(my own)too late 2 wave at you, next time!!!! by the way whats MASCRAT ..... Ta Dom..........

Mascrat Manor is a place just off the M6 nr Warrington, where there's a monthly jap car meet we try and get to

it's on the 2nd monday of everything and should be in the calendar ;) weather was a bit poo this month so only a few turned up but hopefully next month will be the usual 10 strong attendance at least :D