The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ahhh Crap, Not Again

nfsjoe

It was 2 months ago since someone last drove into me, then someone decides to do it again today. I was pulling into a junction where there was another car ready to pull out, whilst i'm half way turning in to it they decide to pull out and hit the back of my car, worse still they were in a Nissan Navara truck. Fearing the worst i get out and check the car and its looks ok, shes really apologetic (yep woman in a navara) gives me her details. So i get it home and wash the panel off just above the rear wheel, a few scratches there which i managed to polish out and the tiniest of dent is there, which you wouldn't notice unless you new it was there and squinted to see it, so i'm quite relieved. So i phone her to say i'm not making any claims against her, but here comes the best bit, she tells me her bull bars were all dented, the grille all broken and marks on the bumper. Nice to know the Supra is stronger than a 2.5 tonne truck. :)