The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FFS - look what someone has done .. outside my house!

Clarkey

Am abit very much f@ked off to tell you all the truth. Judging by the height of the impact - I'd say that was done by a 4x4 and it looks like a glancing blow because of the rub marks.

It looks like it's stretched the metal - because - where the door handle is it's also been dinted.

I don't particularly want to pay £450 excess for Sky. So - is there anyone that has a undamged drivers door with the electric foldy mirrors. Red would be nice - but any colour really as can get it sprayed.

Someone recently left rub marks on the rear bumper - but I T-cutted it out Friday evening. The door was fine - Friday evening .. and just noticed it today. But a mate said he'd spotted it Saturday morning .. but he never mentioned it because I told him about the boot .. and he put 2 & 2 together thinking the bump in the door was the one I was telling him in the bumper.

Fuking 'ell!

So, who's got a spare drivers door I can have PLEASE ?!?

Image006.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got a silver drivers door if you need it

How much cash mate ?

Is it complete with all the trim/buttons etc and electric foldy mirror & electrical mirror adjustment ? As as far as I know .. some Supra's didn't come with the electric foldy mirrors as standard.

Guest slow dog

sorry mate i am not aloud to sell stuff on here as i am not a trader lmfao

so if you can get down to me on the saturday you can have it mate

FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry mate i am not aloud to sell stuff on here as i am not a trader lmfao

so if you can get down to me on the saturday you can have it mate

FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers mate! I'm tied up Saturday - but howabout Sunday ?

Or maybe Friday ... as I can drop it off for spraying.

There are about 7 4x4's where I live .. and only 1 of them has come home! So, gotta wait till they come back .. then I'll go hunting :devil:

Just makes me real mad .. as I'm not having great week.

Got a bad eye infection, i think the car needs new UK disks all round, I'm getting shitty emails from customers .. now this. :cry:

Christ, that was a pretty hefty looking impact.

Yeah .. must've made quite abit of noise too. I have an idea who might be responsible .. only because the car parking slot I was in is opposite a car parking slot that is owned by ...

a 4x4 owner! Who has recently moved into a flat 10 meters or so from that her car park.

Guessing here, but she's reversing out .. high vehicel .. low car ... scrunch!!!!