The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good performance garage in Herts area

Guest Aaron

I have used PTS in Luton before when I was first doing up my GT4, and they stung me really bad, and the job they did was pretty shoddy IMO, the boost gauge came loose, the pipe also fell off, and the 2K I spent to have the HKS full exhust system fitted was way over the top and the quoted price, plus the exhaust started to rattle after about 3 weeks!

So I dont wanna take my supra there, anywhere else you can think off, as local garages dont reallt have the expertise needed when dealing with these cars.

What i want is a full look over the car, so they can tell me what the next step would be in upgrading it!

Aaron

Thanks for your replys guys,

Greg, do you have a price list, or anything simular to give me an idea of what im looking at. Bit vaige I know, but im working to a tight budget.

Do Pheonix have website?

Regards Aaron

I have used PTS in Luton before when I was first doing up my GT4, and they stung me really bad, and the job they did was pretty shoddy IMO, the boost gauge came loose, the pipe also fell off, and the 2K I spent to have the HKS full exhust system fitted was way over the top and the quoted price, plus the exhaust started to rattle after about 3 weeks!

So I dont wanna take my supra there, anywhere else you can think off, as local garages dont reallt have the expertise needed when dealing with these cars.

What i want is a full look over the car, so they can tell me what the next step would be in upgrading it!

Aaron

Yes, PTS are jokers!

Mate, feel free to post up current spec and what you are trying to achieve. People here will be more than happy to advise

:)

And Phoenix are very good!

My spec as far as i know are,

1994' jap import supra

Storm blue

Full body kit

18" wheels soon to be changed, to another set of 18" wheels (researched allot)

Mushroom Air filter

Some flashy Dump valve thing (welded on)

not really sure apart from that, my friend who is an automotive engineer but dont know much about performance cars says shes running well over stock BHP, but im not really sure about that!

Ill try to post some pics of the engine bay in a sec.

Regards Aaron

Phoenix all the way :ecstatic:

Give them an old fashioned phone call - they are great, and above all, trustworthy. I trust them with mine for scary jobs I can't do myself - like clutch swap and even getting the getrag fixed after I done gone busted 5th gear's synchros :) Good prices and it's done when they say it'll be done too :thumbs:

-Ian

lol, yeah and needs a good clean, had a water pipe burst just after i got her about a year ago, tried various methods to clean it, but to no avail!

So any suggestions of what i should do first in the tune up areas? And costs?

Guest Terry S
lol, yeah and needs a good clean, had a water pipe burst just after i got her about a year ago, tried various methods to clean it, but to no avail!

So any suggestions of what i should do first in the tune up areas? And costs?

Mate that really all depends on your ultimate goal for the car.

Have to say Phoenix too, Top blokes.

As has been mentioned very friendly guys, with reasonable rates and you can be sure they will take care of your car and not rip you off.

Mark has actually stopped me from rushing into things to ensure everything is ok and so as not to waste my money, which to mind shows what an honest and up front kind of guy he is