The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gutted!!

kosmic

As a couple of you may know, ive been away from the forums for some time now due to the untimely death of my father just before xmas. Its been a hard time for the whole family but we've struggled on and tried to keep positive about the future.

Last night at around 2am i was awoken to the sound of the Supras alarm going off. My mum woke me up and said shed heard a loud bang and made me go outside and check the car.

What did i see? Some B*stard had smashed the rear window. The had also kicked in the O/S quater panel with what seemed like a crowbar and also smashed in the drivers side door. They didnt break into the car or steal anything but totally vandalised it.I will ppost up pics soon. No other car on the road had been touched and it seemed either it was intentional or just a mindless act of vandalism. To say im gutted is an understatement. Just as i thought things couldnt get any worse they have. been reported to the police but obviously without knowing who,when,what or how its pointless really. So close to just selling the car but cant find the heart to do it...... and to top it all off my misses has finally decided its "best" to go our seperate ways....great. Anyone else want to piss on my bonfire?

there rant over.

sorry to hear this mate...

we all go through bad patches at some point in our lives and this is proving to be one for you at the moment. Keep your head up dont let it get to you.

P.s fix up the Sup and put some cameras and a floodlight outside your house to make sure the jealous lil pricks will think twice before they do it again.

mate thats one hell of a bad time, feeling for you pal, it doesn't make things better hearing it but time does heal everything eventually, and if your missus can do that to you at a time like this then its probably for the best getting all the bad stuff out of the way in one go.

there that's agony suprasports 2p

and don't get rid of the supe it will always be there to pick you up, a nice drive round in mine always picks me up.

hope it all works out for you mate.

:grouphug: for kosmic

mate, hang in there! My nan died at the same time as my (at the time) pride and joy pug 106 got vandalised! i was closer to ,my nan than my mum at the time! things always get better, and as much as the supra is special, is only a car! chin up! and, you know this club, you want anything... just post it! :grouphug: too!!

Thanks guys for all your support...its nice to know i can turn a loving bunch of guys n girls

Shit man thats really quite crap. When you say you an your mrs have parted ways was it amicable? I mean its a very specific attack to target a car with a crow bar or the likes and only that car no others in the street. Not your average hooligans choice of vandalism.

thats what i was peed off about mate. It seems that someone set out to attack my car and to be honest around these areas i do keep a low profile but then again driving a soop isnt the best way to do that. With the misses yes we did part amicably and on good terms...still talking now and again but still feeling pretty crap really after 3 years together....ah well thats life...:(

Sorry to hear about this kosmic, I just can't understand the kind of mentality that makes people do things like this. Seems to be happening fairly regularly to supes too judging from recent posts :thumbdown

Where abouts are you in west london by the way?

Yeh,seems all to common these days. im from near Heathrow, Hounslow area.

Sorry to hear about your father Sandeep :(

Sounds like you're having a really bad time of it lately. Hang in there mate, don't let things get on top of you too much and just deal with things one at a time.

My dad died years ago and it was quite a shock at the time but it passes and gradually you will feel better and remember just the good times.

Chin up mate. It gets better.

Guest slow dog

i have a rear window here if you want it if you can pick it up you can have it for free mate no use to me mate

i am in basingstoke ring 01256 389456

Really sorry to hear that mate

Listen - I'm not too far from you if you want to pop round for a hearty slap on the back and a cuppa...

We can arrange to get the rear window from Paul above - at least that's one bit sorted - the wing is not too bad and we'll get Victor to look at the door to repaint with the rear...

Sorry to hear about your Dad - and worry not about the women front mate - simply loads of them out there!! LOL!

i have a rear window here if you want it if you can pick it up you can have it for free mate no use to me mate

i am in basingstoke ring the works phone max-gt 01256 398456

Thanks Paul, much appreciated,just waiting for RAC auto windscreens to get back to me today regarding sourcing a new windscreen but if no joy il deffo have that. They must be a mare to fit though??

Really sorry to hear that mate

Listen - I'm not too far from you if you want to pop round for a hearty slap on the back and a cuppa...

We can arrange to get the rear window from Paul above - at least that's one bit sorted - the wing is not too bad and we'll get Victor to look at the door to repaint with the rear...

Sorry to hear about your Dad - and worry not about the women front mate - simply loads of them out there!! LOL!

Thanks Paul....may give you a shout in the next couple of weeks for the cuppa and to discuss bodykits without the financial restrictions of the misses :)