The mkiv Supra Owners Club

berkshire meet 2

dark stranger

:ecstatic: ok its that time again....berkshire meet no 2....was thinking about wed 8th feb.....same meeting place in slough.......but more of a cruise this time ...suggestions for different points welcome....we had a good start to this so maybe get a few more this time....and a better final destination...terribleturner,maybe golden retreiver??.......whos up.....1 darkstranger

Can't do 8th :( an do 9th Feb though :D

My worry with the golden retriever is it's quite a small car park that will get filled up really fast. We could do The Shire where we did a Wycombe meet last year. Massive car park so that shouldn't be a problem. Plus we can jump on the M4 for a couple of junctions for a nice blast before getting there. Or if you want the more scenic route we could go along the A4 which goes straight there.

Just have a coke like me. If it's cold you could always have a hot chocolate.

I have another plan for a Drive Meet. If you like to be part of a convoy that goes through high street after high street i have the solution :D

Yep last time we didnt do enough showing off... Please relay your solution to the rest of us Mr Turner

Yep up for that but definatly more cruising needs to be done 8th or 9th feb ok for me & lets get this bigger than the last one you know it will be good

HAHA wont be as good as the 'Midnight Tunnel Run' you missed it Lui!

(rubbing it in ...)