The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gimps comment

Dave

It's posts like these that give the impression we are all 'idiots'

Doesn't help the inter-club relationships any does it?

I see where you are coming from and his comment was not called for, but still....it's his opinion, doesn't actually affect you does it?

Martin F

Jan 10 2006, 07:53 PM

QUOTE(Leeky @ Jan 10 2006, 12:06 PM)

mkivsupra.net seem to be the biggest 'supra only' forum.....just a shame most of the members are idiots

LMAO..........best make sure i don't comment

But funny how you forget your old friends at MSOC

I think that this quote from an old freind of the forum may explain the bias against the forum. If Mister leeky used to be freinds with Martin then his opinion of the board is probably still tainted from them incidents in the past.

He might have got a tad annoyed over a few things, dont we all! but i dont think that a comment like that was called for. I've only been on here a couple of weeks and eveyone seems decent enough!

This forum is by far the best mkIV forum on the web...period! :D Reason? ...for one thing...its thankfully free of trolls and the likes! ...and theres plenty of knowledgable folks here..on all levels :) ...and its also free from much of the namecalling and other idiotic things you see on other boards :)

And on another note...i know of this "plaathund" guy (who started the thread on "that other toy-forum") :) And..have sent him a PM...telling him what Supra-forum he should be visiting :D