The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NOS IN N/As

Guest lloydmcc

don't think that went as smoothly as he'd of liked as I remember... might be wrong... ;)

You need to find a garage who have done this kind of stuff before... the set-up is everything....

I'm sure someone who actually knows something about this will be along in a minute...

don't think that went as smoothly as he'd of liked as I remember... might be wrong... ;)

You need to find a garage who have done this kind of stuff before... the set-up is everything....

I'm sure someone who actually knows something about this will be along in a minute...

That'll be us then :)

We are main agents for Highpower Wizards of NOS, Been working with Nitrous for quite a few years now on a regular basis, and can advise to the best options especially on the Supra...We have just finished installing a very high tech direct port system to our own Show car......I'll post a pic of it later on for you.

Give us a call to discuss anything you want to know, ask to speak to Andy who is our tech guy on Nitrous ;)

Tina. x

Guest lloydmcc
I had a temptation to get NOS on mine a while back. But managed to resist the temptation.

But car was in for service at The Garage this week, and they do it. Dont know if anyones used them but am very tempted again.

wheres the garage mate

£790 quid was mentioned, but didnt really go too far into it (or I just knew I'd of had it done there and then).

I think that may have been for the 75shot. Complete with what seemed like a big bottle. Said it could be fitted discreetly as well. And they do refills.

Would really need to talk to Mark yourself though mate, to find out exactly what the deal is.

I hate to say this but I read your username as "TinaARSE" :D

I'll go away now :)

-Ian

PMSL :rlol: :rlol:

Cheeky :clap: but I like your style :respekt:

Just be careful what and who fits your system hun, nitrous can have some pretty devastating effects :eek: :(

I'll get these pics up in a bit for you to see the kind of installations we do ;)

hi, in response to lloydmcc`s original question. after my own experience with nos i woudnt do it. ok its great fun for dragracing but for street drives i found it very impractical. you would need a trailer full of bottles if you wanted more than a few squirts between refills.in hot weather its a bugger to fill from storage tank to veichle.you if going for big power you still need to uprate brakes etc. you need big bottles lying about(there not bbq size).i am glad i did nos( to a suxuki tuned gsx1260 efe 157 bhp rwhp at 210 kg) 10.01@144 1/4 mile but only to say ye`r ive had nos. turbo charging is the way for big reliable usable power. nos is for the finishing touch to an already tuned lump.my advice to you is sell the na and buy a twin turbo you will have fun every mile and your car will be worth far more at resale.hope ive not pissed off the nos fans,just my personal veiw. keep on hoofing it