London Tunnel Run 06 - Sat 14th January

Guest supra_bhp

Guest supra_bhp
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going:read:

I must admit that I'm tempted, but with 120+ cars, there's bound to be one or two idiots trying to smash themselves up and take out anyone who happens to be nearby, attracting unwelcome attention from the police :whip:

It also depends on who's leading the convoy.

The sheer practicality of trying to keep everyone together is a logistical nightmare.

Unless you're in the first half dozen cars or so, you'll always be playing catchup and run a high risk of getting flashed by a camera when your attention was focussed on trying to keep up :(

Ill be there:ecstatic: doing a 600+ mile round trip and only found out about it last night!! Common dudes itl be a total shambles but wtf itl be a laugh:rlol:

if there is anyone willing to meet up around south west london post your name down and maybe we could do a convoy up there :)

As for the tunnels i think they will be taking the blackwall tunnel....? mmmm nice :D

ps Rixio you are a total nutter!!

I reckon I'll get there by 11:30 to stay ahead of the other 200 cars :scare:

Do you have a PMR446 perchance?

I'm off to the carwash now lol...

Yep got the radios :)

channel 5 tone 5? thats what we normally use on supra meets.

Guest Tunnelmeister
Common dudes itl be a total shambles but wtf itl be a laugh:rlol:

Encouraging words, thanks for those...

If anyone is planning on attending please remember we do not race the route, the idea is that all cars have a map and can make their own way around the planned event with collection points on the way to re-group and an opportunity at the end to have the mother of all photo opportunities !!

The Tunnel Run organisers do not condone any bending/breaking or smashing of the rules of the road.

Friendly BIB will be in attendance throughout the event, do not compromise this, them or any future tunnel events please.

Enjoy and i look forward to meeting some of you this evening !

Justin/Tunnelmeister

Ray, I probably missed it but did you have your supra rebuilt after your encounter with a large red unstoppable object?

JB

lol :blush:

Yes that was meh Branners, its all back on the road now after being sorted at GVN coachworks.

Il put some Before and after pictures up on the forum soon.

p.s are you coming tonight?