The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats she worth?

afennell

Unfortunately I will have to sell my Supra this year to purchase a house.

(Hopefully this time the turbo will not blow a week before she’s getting collected)

Just wondering what she should be worth as I have not been following the market. I know its crap at the mo so probably wait until its closer to summer.

94 manual single T61 turbo. Walbro pump, Fse power boost valve, full HKS super dragger with no cats (she has always passed her mot) Tein fully adjustable suspension, front and rear strut bars, apexi boost controller, uk 4 pot front brakes with braided hoses, new 18” wheels, polished hard pipe kits all round, hks blow off valve, 3 defi gauges in place of top glove box, carbon look dash with chrome knobs, apexi boost gauge, extra carpet in boot, Recaro seats. Trial rear bumper, trd side skirts and spoiler, unknown front bumper, hid lights.

Thinks that’s everything. The car has been in the country for 3 years, I bought it from Newera as the first uk owner. I would like around 13k, what do you girl and guys think?

Thanks

single turbo 6 speed right ? gt cars sell these for 20k and if its mint i would say a lot more thank 12k easy

yeah bit there massive hp cars with stupid big injectors etc etc but the end of the day its like anything if someone wants it bad enough and i think they will be a few with this car then name your price pretty much

Thanks for the great comments. She does need the larger injectors and intercooler to get the full power out of the turbo. Still tempted to wait till later tin the year. Will be booking her for a service this weekend.

Should be able to get nearly 600bhp out of her with just upping the injectors. (I think)

Thanks for the great comments. She does need the larger injectors and intercooler to get the full power out of the turbo. Still tempted to wait till later tin the year. Will be booking her for a service this weekend.

Should be able to get nearly 600bhp out of her with just upping the injectors. (I think)

i think 600 is pushing it for a 61 ut iam probaly wrong lol

Guest Flat4_ire
i dont have the faintest mate how much its worth, BUT its absolutely beautiful dude you wont have any probs selling that! im almost tempted myself!!!!! :ok:

gorgeous car man, 550cc injectors callin out for you and a nice blitz front mount ;)

well worth 12k anyway