The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Friday the 13th

jamesmark

dammit, i've got a day off work, but i've gotta drive the Supe cos one of the directors of the company has f'd up his home pc stopping him from working at home! and i was looking foward to a day of xbox and free food round me mums!

today is not a lucky day :(

dammit, i've got a day off work, but i've gotta drive the Supe cos one of the directors of the company has f'd up his home pc stopping him from working at home! and i was looking foward to a day of xbox and free food round me mums!

today is not a lucky day :(

Uhh - home PC's, especially for your boss - BIG NO NO!

Been there, done that, had to explain the 4000 erased digital pictures (no backups - not my fault - he opened the LoveLetter virus!!!)

No validly licensed software, no backups, no driver discs...yet the expectations of magic...I just refuse these days!

Uhh - home PC's, especially for your boss - BIG NO NO!

Been there, done that, had to explain the 4000 erased digital pictures (no backups - not my fault - he opened the LoveLetter virus!!!)

No validly licensed software, no backups, no driver discs...yet the expectations of magic...I just refuse these days!

well finally got back at 5:45!!! damn crap NTL wireless broadband! it all f'd up! he was using a win98 pc! have persuaded him to use the company XP laptop from now on! but the wireless router is still shagged! i'm gonna have to go back to reconfig that soon! dammit!