The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hopefully soon to be supra owner

Guest diddydave

Guest diddydave

hello, wonder if anyone could give me a bit of advice. Im about to buy a supra aerotop, 95 M plate non turbo. its done 60/- miles, been over here 3 yrs, bloke whos selling it says hes kept it well serviced and has all the bills etc. in excellent cond. also has 18" monza ? rims. he wants 5500 for it(private sale),is he asking too much, because they seem to vary in price and just wanted a bit of reassurance really. and is blue a nice colour on these cant really tell from his pics.

many thanks Dave.:help:

Sounds like a good price to me, ive been researching supra prices for a while and have see the aerotops listed at a bit more than that and higher mileage too, from dealers tho. Id say thats about right, certainly not overpriced for an aerotop! see what evryone else thinks!

:welcome: by the way!

Guest diddydave

ok mate many thanks for that, i dont suppose you know if the aerotops make alot of difference to the ride compared to the hardtops coz of there rigidity or lack of

ok mate many thanks for that, i dont suppose you know if the aerotops make alot of difference to the ride compared to the hardtops coz of there rigidity or lack of

As far as im aware there's no difference that you will feel, toyota will have adapted the aerotop with extra strengthen etc to bring it up to the hardtop supra safety and driving characteristics. Im sure an aerotop owner will confirm tho!