The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WUHOO!!! new plates!!!

Voo51

At last iv bought some private plates. I have wanted some for years but cudnt find any i liked, but i went through several abreviations and names and found this one i liked and bought.

Fair enough, on roads itll have to be M33 LTT but i dont care because at shows Itl read;

and heres the pic of it photoshopped onto the front of my car until i get myself down to the dvla to get it sorted.

:ecstatic:

At last iv bought some private plates. I have wanted some for years but cudnt find any i liked, but i went through several abreviations and names and found this one i liked and bought.

Fair enough, on roads itll have to be M33 LTT but i dont care because at shows Itl read;

:ecstatic:

Bet you didn't know someone had one very similar. LOL :D

This is mine!

There used to be a MSB Supra with L30 TBO (spaced L 3.0 TBO) on it just opposite where I live. This was in the days when I only dreamed of owning a Supra, and I used to look at it longingly everyday when I walked the dog

I always thought it was a great plate until I saw under the bonnet and aaaaaaaaaargh it was an N/A.

It never quite meant the same afterwards :)

Gaz- what plates have you had- i cant find a thread for them. ordered mine 2 days ago and the paperwork arrived this morning.

Mines GAZ 3730

The reason its taking so long is I have had to go through ireland DVLA as it was originally an irish plate.

Was a xmas/21st bday pressie off my ma as they're a week apart. With it being my 21st we thinking of things that i could keep for a while etc so we chose the plate.

Cant wait to get it on, things are going great at the mninute. Fixed my car, collecting my blitz technospeeds on Saturday and got some veilside spats to fit as well as fitting the coilovers yesterday.

Things couldnt be better :thumbs:

Gaz