The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else suffer from Gnats :D

Shaun.

I have been suffering all summer and just noticed this morning (for the first time this year) that my Supe has Gnats again !

I don't know if any of you guys with bright colours get the unwanted attention but for some reason my car always attracts them and makes it look like it has black spots all over it. Now there could be one of two reasons for this,

1) my car is attacking them like flies to **t :D

or as I prefer to think -

2) they think they have it the Gnats equivalent of the lotto and found the biggest flower this side of Alan Titmarsh's greenhouse. (it's not a poll btw:) )

Little flying buggers :D

Shaun.

Well if in doubt Google it !

"Lastly, if the adult fungus gnats are bothersome, trap them by making your own sticky trap. The adults are attracted to the color yellow."

Hmmm .... lets see how attracted they get when i hit 4000 and number 2 comes on-line :D

Shaun.

does anyone remember that bloke last year (sorry can't remember the name?!) who had all those weird white insects all over the bonnet...? very scary...

That'll be me, [thread=38598]THIS[/thread] was the thread, scary little buggers they were :eek2:

That'll be me, [thread=38598]THIS[/thread] was the thread, scary little buggers they were :eek2:

that was freaky... kind of stayed with me that one... wake up in cold sweats etc.

did they ever come back / get bigger / stalk you in your sleep? :scare: