The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supraforums

LeeT

Just a quick one we have been trying to get onto the supraforums for the last few months but can never register as it keeps saying closed.

We cannot even get in as a guest.

Can anyone help ????

Cheers.

Greg

you probally got banned :(

Just a quick one we have been trying to get onto the supraforums for the last few months but can never register as it keeps saying closed.

We cannot even get in as a guest.

Can anyone help ????

Cheers.

Greg

Being a dealer for 'cost effective' single turbo kit I don't think you'd be welcome there. The powers that be are not exactly friendly to people who promote/deal in XS power and other cheap 'Chinese' type manifolds and turbo kits. Many people promoting or even posting positive threads about this type of kit have been banned from there.

Try creating a new account there, failing that I have a spare account you can borrow (for access only of course ;) )

If you can't create a new account then its likely that new account creation has been locked. As far as I've understood it they've had a lot of muppets join in the last few years so membership has been restricted for at least the past year. Try messaging the moderators there or Dusty on here (he owns supraforums) to request an account.

Guest SPEEDFREAK
If you can't create a new account then its likely that new account creation has been locked. As far as I've understood it they've had a lot of muppets join in the last few years so membership has been restricted for at least the past year. Try messaging the moderators there or Dusty on here (he owns supraforums) to request an account.

how do i get Dustys info

you probally got banned

Ray, quite how you work that out I do not know as we have never managed to get past the log on screen ?

Being a dealer for 'cost effective' single turbo kit I don't think you'd be welcome there. The powers that be are not exactly friendly to people who promote/deal in XS power and other cheap 'Chinese' type manifolds and turbo kits. Many people promoting or even posting positive threads about this type of kit have been banned from there.

Homer, you must have fantastic powers !! or they have !! as I replied to Ray's comment above we have never been past the log on screen, maybe the server they use is clever and can instantly know that "these people sell XSpower kits dont let them in"

I have a spare account you can borrow (for access only of course

Thank you for the offer but I think I will give it a miss,

All in all there are a lot of good Supra related sites out there on the net, we are not intrested in joining any others as we are happy being members and Traders on this site but as information is important it is nice to be able to read and understand what others are doing and thinking.

If Superfourms are locked and they are not even allowing guests then I only see it as paranoia and a complete lack of respect for others who share the Passion that is being a Supra owner and thier loss.

Nuf Said.

:giveup: