The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra

JamieP

1994 (TOP SECRET) TOYOTA SUPRA GREDDY T88 TURBO (MANUAL) 700 BHP

T88 SINGLE TURBO CONVERSION, 4" exhaust, Greddy manifold, 32,000 miles, SARD fuel system, apexi ecu, HKS cams, HKS filters, 1.5 bar Map, Grex oil cooler, HKS clutch, TRUST 4 row intercooler, Blitz rims, nylon bushes, carbon struts,Top Secret Type II front bumper, Ab Flug Type I rear spoiler, option OEM Toyota side skirts/rear spats

xenon headlights, TRD LSD, Tein suspension, Greddy dash meters, cat 1 alarm ,strut brace, uk calipers braided hoses, MOMO wheel,

update...car made 670bhp and 530ftlbs on the rollers......some new pics aswell

my supra.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car that - I really like the styling of it and the mods sound good.

DON'T drive her hard till you've had her checked over by someone that knows what they are doing....and get it checked within 14days of buying her, so that any issue's you can get your money back.

Nice car that - I really like the styling of it and the mods sound good.

DON'T drive her hard till you've had her checked over by someone that knows what they are doing....and get it checked within 14days of buying her, so that any issue's you can get your money back.

thanks for the advice... its going straight into abbey when it gets here to be mapped before i get it.... then i will get someone independent to check it over for me..