The mkiv Supra Owners Club

club membership

dark stranger

I'm thinking of joining as well (i think you have to after 25 post anyway, right?)

What is it that you are waiting for Dark Stranger?

Also, can anyone tell me if the Club Insurers cover people in Northern Ireland?

insurance question good man capman haha welcome along:read:

To clarify, the payments etc have always been handled very quickly, I was talking about the 'membership pack'

Been Pm'ing Matt and Rosie but still not had it, I don't really mind as the info etc is worth far more than any sticker etc but it's the principle really.

Hey ho, do join regardless for those considerring it, it's WELL worth the cash.

it sure is lol

in the membership u get the club stickers and club cards and i cant remember as i put it away ages ago lol

ah rite, i'm not worried about stickers since i won't be buying a car for another few months yet.

So is it Mad Matt i need to contact to join? I'll be paying via PayPal.

Also, on another note, can anyone tell me how to change my avatar? As cool as the muppet (Grover if i remember correctly, lol!:whistle: ) i have at the minute is, i'd like to put up a pic of one of my old cars.

I joined in October and got my stuff through the post by November!

Just PM Mad Matt and ask nicely...;)

Spoke to Matt yesterday, he is very busy at the moment and is trying to get around to everybody.

If you have not had your stuff through, by all means send a PM as a reminder but try not to bug him as he WILL get to you.

Cheers

Spoke to Matt yesterday, he is very busy at the moment and is trying to get around to everybody.

If you have not had your stuff through, by all means send a PM as a reminder but try not to bug him as he WILL get to you.

Cheers

I was highlighting the fact that normally the service is quick (well it was for me anyway) not to make others pester him!