The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show me your lips!

michael

No not those ones!

Lip spoilers - if you have one and have a picture to share can you post it up with info about which one it is please?

I've seen the usual ones on the retail sites and stuff but I wanted to see some real world pictures if possible.

Cheers.....

Great thread idea Mike. Hey, thought you were selling up?

It's a hard car to part with and after a lot of thought I realised I'd miss it as much as my old MR2, some cars you regret shifting and it's not as if I don't like the Supra, it's more a case of needing money to fund other cars I want to play in for a while - ideally I'd need the Supra and then £20k for buying cars I'd like to own for a month or so and then sell on :)

Anyway front lips - I think I'd like one, tempt me with pictures please - subtle ones that compliment the exisiting bumper would be prefered but I want to see as many as possible.

I look at that one and think "I'll crack that lower bit when I park up" - sadly I have a habit of pulling too far into spaces, this is why I need a new lip really, the standard one looks a bit battered in places.

I was thinking a nice CF one and maybe the Riddox skirts but it might look a bit unfinished...

I look at that one and think "I'll crack that lower bit when I park up" - sadly I have a habit of pulling too far into spaces, this is why I need a new lip really, the standard one looks a bit battered in places.

I was thinking a nice CF one and maybe the Riddox skirts but it might look a bit unfinished...

Michael, Ab-Flug do a carbon fibre lip, their site is down though so couldn't post a pic

My personal fave. Makes it look quite abit more aggressive. Are them vents that fill the origianl hole also included with the lip? Looks tasty that, how much altogether?

Thanks

I think the side intake grills come separately (also C west)

I have that lip. I was going to mould it in with the bumper but as I constantly catch my bumper, I've left the lip loose on purpose so it can handle an impact without smashing!

The corner slots come meshed but the center doesn't. I've meshed my center and unmeshed the corners but all meshed looks better.

Ro

DSC02667.JPG

DSC02651.JPG

I like this one....

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Merchant/catalog/jdm/t/supramkiv/p/md/01-ws.jpg

My driveway might be a problem but at the moment I have the standard one with the active part fixed down about 30mm and that doesn't catch, I was hoping an aftermarket one would be about the same depth.

I think the side intake grills come separately (also C west)

I have that lip. I was going to mould it in with the bumper but as I constantly catch my bumper, I've left the lip loose on purpose so it can handle an impact without smashing!

The corner slots come meshed but the center doesn't. I've meshed my center and unmeshed the corners but all meshed looks better.

Ro

that looks superb, best one ive seen. how much??