The mkiv Supra Owners Club

silver 98 tt soop on autotrader, what u reckon?

Guest bluefrog

Guest bluefrog

Hi all

just joined on here today. I'm currently driving a civic type r, and although I love it to bits I've recently found myself craving for more power... so I'm thinking about trading it in for a twin turb soop. I've just spotted this one on autotrader which to me looks a bit of a bargain - 1998 facelifted model tt with 39k miles, quicksilver, £11,000 ono. I would very much appreciate the opinions of you supra chaps: :shrug:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&variant=&keywords=manual&min_pr=75&max_pr=11000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=pr26+8ls&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=5&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=1&distance=178&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200601220078833

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it couldve been that 98 tt that was on autotrader earlier for 8k but it didnt have a stock rear wing then. i spoke to the guy who said he can get all his cars 4k cheaper than anyone else. the cheapest jap xkr was about 16k so he said he could do 12k.

it couldve been that 98 tt that was on autotrader earlier for 8k but it didnt have a stock rear wing then. i spoke to the guy who said he can get all his cars 4k cheaper than anyone else. the cheapest jap xkr was about 16k so he said he could do 12k.

Errrr....what? Yakusa or something?

dunno but he seemed to be able to get whatever i wanted. first he asked me a price - so naturally i come out with the cheapest ive ever seen - then he'd undercut me by a few Gs so my eyes lit up. but then theres sommit wrong if he sets prices like this eh.

Errrr....what? Yakusa or something?

Here's an irrelevent bit of trivia for you:

The Yakuza - Japan's equivalent of the mafia, or loose organisation of criminal gangs - derive the name from the numbers 8,9, and 3, which sum to a 'bust' score in the Japanese equivalent of Blackjack. The common association is that low-lifes play such games...