The mkiv Supra Owners Club

learnt something new yesterday

Suprasteve

Had the car well over 2 years and i'm still finding new things out.

If my car is locked and you pull the handle to get in (i done this by mistake as i thought the car was unlocked) the key hole lights up (with a little green circle round it) I assume to guide you where to put the key in at night time. Also the interia light comes on.

i have remote central locking with the alarm so never needed to use this but still a nice touch never the less.

After reading the other thread from Benzsupra i'm gunna check if i have footwell lights, cos i've not noticed them either. Maybe the bulbs need replacing ?

I always found in interesting about whether your headlights stay on or not if you leave them on...

mine automatically turn off when i open the drivers side door after turning the engine off. I'm so used to it when ever i drive other cars i'm forever forgetting to turn them off !

what a cool car huh !