The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Handbrake Replacement

SuperSupra

Wow, 4 duplicate replies, that must be a record! ;) You have to cut the rubber off, yes. You will also need a new Momo leather gaitor because the whole thing is in one piece.

Already there my friend, got the gaitor and handle and little cover thing for the end of the handle where the button is waiting to go on. So cutting must be done, ah well, I'll get my big chefs knife out again!

so it arrived at last

ok you will need to trim the rubbery part of the stock one back to allow a nice snugg fit the tighten the 3 small grub screw to secure in place

trick is to take small equal amounts around the whole handbrake untill you get the desired amount

Yeah it arrived on friday thanks mate! Cheers for that, there was me thinking about hacking the whole thing off :whistle:

• 1 year later...
so it arrived at last

ok you will need to trim the rubbery part of the stock one back to allow a nice snugg fit the tighten the 3 small grub screw to secure in place

trick is to take small equal amounts around the whole handbrake untill you get the desired amount

Wayne,

Can you still get these?

Neil