The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone in Derby/Notts area?

GazzaGSi

Ok thanks will give him a call. Doubt they will be open today though.

Just started the car and ticked over fine for a minute or 2 they a click came from this area:

And it ran rough.

Left it afew minutes and started it again and it was fine, tried wiggling the plugs in that area to see if there may be a dry joint but nothing happened, left it ticking over and it didnt cut out, just changed mode and was ticking over badly.

yeah bri works from 7.30 to 5 weekdays and 7.30-12 on saturday.

he works on all sorts. usually has a good few jap cars in there. has worked on supra's evo's, rx7's, mr2's and a host of others. very good work and always explains to you what he has done and gives you a guide price on how much you are looking to pay.

i have used bri for almost 4 years now and wouldnt take my cars anywhere else.

yeah bri works from 7.30 to 5 weekdays and 7.30-12 on saturday.

he works on all sorts. usually has a good few jap cars in there. has worked on supra's evo's, rx7's, mr2's and a host of others. very good work and always explains to you what he has done and gives you a guide price on how much you are looking to pay.

i have used bri for almost 4 years now and wouldnt take my cars anywhere else.

Thanx Shaf , ill take a drive down there next time i need something !

Top bloke, got there at 7:45 this morning and at about 10 we found the problem - coolant temp sensor.

Cant fault the guys work at all.

Cheers Shaf.

Gaz

Hey mate glad you got it sorted......Toyota would have charged you an arm and a leg to diagnose that ;) glad you found someone near you to take a look

Lets hope we can arrange another date for our deal....how about next weekend providing its all fixed

Mike

Had a couple of nice motors there too - evo 6, 2 mr2 turbos and a scoob. sadly there was also a soop that looked like it had been rolled acouple of times and was absolutely battered with nothing left inside it. Looked like it has been used as a dustbin for quite some time :(

Is very nice to know someone is local who knows what theyre working with though :D