The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LFA at the LA motorshow

paul_k

I had heard 2007 would be the launch date but nothing official yet from Lexus, other than the concept is shown on Lexus.com and the chicago show was the unvailing to the public.Engine is a 5 litre V10 non turbo front mounted with over 500 hp and £80,000 has been talked about...

Paul

I had heard 2007 would be the launch date but nothing official yet from Lexus, other than the concept is shown on Lexus.com and the chicago show was the unvailing to the public.Engine is a 5 litre V10 non turbo front mounted with over 500 hp and £80,000 has been talked about...

Paul

Its odd Coz I actually really hated it when I first saw the pictures...and i just been looking a year on..and its growing on me like a fungus he he.

Toyota have got this habit of predicting whats going to look good ahead of time..they did it with the MR2 (well the mk2) and the Supra...I think by the time its launched it will look 'right'

But this isn't a Supra replacement..as Auto Express wanted us to believe...its more a replacement for The Soarer...I wanna see a new Supra (and win the Lottery so I can buy one :help: )

Its odd Coz I actually really hated it when I first saw the pictures...and i just been looking a year on..and its growing on me like a fungus he he.

same here mate!

When I first saw it I was really disappointed but looking at those pictures I really starting to like it. The exhaust cluster and body detail crease is starting to grow on me