The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Totb V

Gazboy

haha i no but u have to be invited to ten of the best do u not:thanku: haha usc is good craic just as long as u can live with the chavs:limp:

Well each club has a limited number on entrants, yes, but theres a reason for that :)

USC will be tricky to get on too I imagine as its pretty busy weekend and theres loads of people wanting to run their cars from what I can remember, I wont comment about the chavs :)

Lots of singles running about but again I think we need to see proven times before the event to help Ian C decide who should be put forward.

I would suggest people start looking at Avon Raceway to get some decent times as Pod is now so busy that you just cant get the runs in.

JB

Lots of singles running about but again I think we need to see proven times before the event to help Ian C decide who should be put forward.

I would suggest people start looking at Avon Raceway to get some decent times as Pod is now so busy that you just cant get the runs in.

JB

Happy New year oh lardy One !!!!!!

JB

Indeedy. Last year was good on the top speed runs, Bobbeh, four Supras in the top 10 of RWD class.

I've secured some drag tyres so I can practice in my back yard :)

You'll find what usually happens is:

1) Everyone shouts about their super powered 700+bhp single car (usually running on 550cc injectors :rolleyes: )

2) People who want to compete are asked, 3 months before the event, to contact the organiser

3) Only the usual suspects actually come forward, get the evidence in, pay up, show up, and compete for the club (barring last minute disasters)

4) Two days before the actual event, all the people in point 1) start rattling on about how come they can't race, is it too late to compete etc etc.

So pay attention this year :)

-Ian

PS gazboy, apologies for the windup at the start, I'd been out drinking :D