The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap parts auction sites?

JohnK

One thing to keep in mind. Yahoo Japan auction sellers do not send packages out of Japan. You will need to find an agent/friend in Japan who can help you with any purchases...

Does anyone know of someone?

I think Gaz at Envy has offered this service to me before...I asked Nic but can't remember having a reply.

The google translator is not perfect but it is the best one that you will find to translate Japanese to engrish. :)

Some words and terms will come out very weird sounding and such but it gives you the general idea once you get used to the translators rendition. You should load up the page via google translator, then type in JZA80 into the search box of Yahoo and you will see LOADS of items come up. This is where http://www.XE.com becomes your friend so you can do the money conversions. :)

Pete,

I have used this person before http://www.f1kits.com his name is Jeff Harper and he is located in Australia. He can be trusted as I and many other Soarer owners have used his service before. The only problem is he sometimes takes a while to respond due to other work commitments and the time differences but always comes through in the end.