The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HUD - rpm/speed/shift

DShox

Why do the prices have to be pm'd? Does everyone get different quotes? I don't see the point in keeping shtum about the price.

I agree.

Could you explain your reasoning for this Nic? Its bloody annoying, quite a few of the products you put up are interesting but I find it a real ball ache to PM for each one, even a ball park figure would be good.

I mean are we talking £50 or £500 for these?

Why do the prices have to be pm'd? Does everyone get different quotes? I don't see the point in keeping shtum about the price.

This is a general forum section and so strictly speaking I should not be being doing business in here. I have received complaints in the past for doing so, which is why I ask members who are interested to contact me, alternatively you can express an interest here and I will pm you the prices. I should hopefully be getting my own section shortly, which should help in the future.

Everyone gets the same quote, TBH I usually just cut and paste the same reply to each member who contacts me.

I'm sorry if my methods seem suspicious, this is really not my intention.

BTW my delivered prices should be some of the best available, so just let me know if you want me to pm you ;)

are these units simply a case of plug and play onto a stock Supra ? with no pre-installed parts?

All the Defi HUD's take the signal from the ECU output, they include plastic connectors to splice into the harness.

VSD Basis

I checked stock today and my supplier only has one Defi VSD Basis left, but more can be ordered if needed. This is a standalone unit that connects directly to the output from the ECU.

Defi VSD Concept

Not in stock atm, but can be ordered if needed. These connect to the Defi link system, so require the Defi Control Unit II. If you already have the Defi gauges, this can also be used to project the reading from the various gauges, eg. Boost, EGT, etc. (you need the gauges or separate sensors to be able to display these options.)

Also available whilst I'm on the subject.

Defi Link Display

This is a really cool display that shows a number of different digital readouts, it can either take the signal from other Defi gauges, or sensors can be bought sperately, eg. you could have boost gauge, EGT gauge and then buy separate sensors, so you can also display oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, etc. on the Link Display.

Defi DIN Gauge

3 gauges in a DIN sized unit, can be used to display water temp, oil temp and oil pressure.

Okay sales pitch over :blahblah: if anyone wants prices for any of these let me know.