The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dropped my car at Whifbitz

rush

Left it with Paul to have it BPU'd :woot: and have the hybrids fitted :ecstatic: that i got from supradibbs, and to have a few other parts fitted that i got from, :respekt: thanks guys, envy,rallure,endless racing,mkirby,and hopefully the yellow bilstiens, and top mounts ive orderd from nic,(that he has sent) will arrive so i can get the suspension done as well,:whip: then i can put the Rays volks gt-u 18" alloys on :drool: , that i also got from paul, and its job done,:D ...... :eyebrows: :badidea: till i can afford the bomex 2 with the spotlamps, then i shall be a happy bunny! :drown: :looney:

did you get 6 balls on the lotto or something ? lucky git

I bet your like a little kid before christmas arn't you Rush ? :ecstatic:

Your Supra was featured in one of those ebay scams, they used a few of your pictures and they were selling it for £3000 !!!! But it was in Italy :badidea:

Can I ask where did you get your c/f dash from Rush cos it looks really good, cheers

Mark.

Sorry to go off topic a bit..

Paul, are you planning any track day action this year in the Supra? :)

Hopefully yes, trouble is these days I just dont get time to do stuff in my own car, I haven't got much time to spend preparing it & having fun in it anymore. Mainly down to having kids and my business expanding 2 fold last year, not knocking it of course! I will be trying to do as much stuff as possible this year though of course.

Hopefully yes, trouble is these days I just dont get time to do stuff in my own car, I haven't got much time to spend preparing it & having fun in it anymore. Mainly down to having kids and my business expanding 2 fold last year, not knocking it of course! I will be trying to do as much stuff as possible this year though of course.

Congrats with all the good news :thumbs:

Keep us informed, I wouldnt mind tagging along on a track day :)

iv'e got it here, just not sure if i can afford to have it fitted this time round, i'll call you tommorw paul for a quote.

cheers.

those words could come back to haunt you. Out of all the mods the car is in for I would have said RLTC should be the first. The new turbos, different suspension and different tyres/wheels will seriously change the car from one you thought you knew to one that might bite back. RLTC will give you a fighting chance...

Just my view obviously, but I would be putting in the RLTC while its there.

JB

So I take it your RLTC is working 100% now Lui.

At this time of year RLTC really helps avoid some nasty moments. It does not replace driving skill, or help you defy the laws of motion, but will be forgiving of small and not so small errors that otherwise may prove very costly with even mild levels of power increase. There are quite a few members past and present who made RLTC the first thing they did to the car after bending their first MKIV.