my new (first ever) supra

jamesmark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well as the foot note says 94 j spec tt with full leather and cruise, lsd 19" alloys 4 new tyres, no stereo as the owners wife said no to selling it as was a present and a/c dont work may need charged but wont loose sleep on that i got it for .............

£6500

is this good?

well as the foot note says 94 j spec tt with full leather and cruise, lsd 19" alloys 4 new tyres, no stereo as the owners wife said no to selling it as was a present and a/c dont work may need charged but wont loose sleep on that i got it for .............

£6500

is this good?

6500 is a gooood price !

the reason whay i got it so cheap is my mate saw it advertised in leeds for 8k and got me to check it over he came down from aberdeen and bought it and talked the guy to £7400, that was october i think. then he bought a house and was selling it for £7400 and i put an offer (a damn cheeky one) for 6500 and got it

so well chuffed

£6500

is this good?

Happy new year and welcome, nice car sounds like a decent price you could spend eight times as much as that and not get as much pleasure and sattisfaction of ownership as you will do with a soop. As for the air con they do have a low pressure cut out on them to stop damage to the compressor i had to recharge mine when i got it cheap enough to do usually costs between 50 and 65 quid. happy motoring.

Lovely looking car James, :welcome: to the club :thumbs:

If you are changing the wheels, just a bit of advice, make sure the ones you go for will fit over the larger spec Supra brakes, as you have the smaller ones fitted at the moment and may want to upgrade them at a later date.

cheers mate i will do paul whiffen e mailed me re ordering new wheels he supplies, i will make sure that i will get wheels that will support bigger breaks but not planning to do anything to the engine at mo as

1 first soop and the power is enough just now

2 concentrating on cosmetics inside

3 6 points