The mkiv Supra Owners Club

greetings

lambertpig

hi all. just picked up my new car. love it !:ecstatic:THANKS to those of you who e mailed me regarding sale of your own cars. sorry i have not got back to you thanks anyway. this site has been a great help for me in deciding what car to get i went along feeling very clued up. buy the way it was a close call between my car and member bolts(aerotop) car which i veiwed on the same day it really is an awesome looking car mechanically perfect and seriously fast. hope i made right desision .any way what do you think?

96 uk spec car has been repaired but to an unbelievable standard. auto 49k miles full history lightly modded hks catback pipe induction kit eibach lowered. new 19" split rims after much research on this site i have purchaced thor fcd cooler plugs and decat pipes from whifbits and a fmic from ebay £336. my car has always ran standard boost and intend to go to a max of 1.2 bar.should be fine on low mile motor and uk turbos.shouldnt need restricter ring but may need boost controller. hoping for 390-400 bhp at hubs and long term reliability. car is already faster than my previous merc e55 amg 354bhp.

media 1.jpg

media.jpg

Guest Flat4_ire
Well done.

Don't think just BPU will get you to 390-400 bhp though... maybe someone will tell me otherwise.

bpu as in , full decat, fcd, walbro, 1.2bar boost should see minimum of 360bhp at flywheel am i correct guys??

hi, again dont forget front mount intercooler shoulsd raise bhp a bit as car is uk it shouldnt need walbro pump correct me if wrong this is why i thought 390 bhp well wishing anyway. cheers

Hi congrats nice car.

Full decat,iridium plugs, blitz sbicd 111 boost controller set to 1.15 bar, hks fcd saw 389 bhp out of mine.

just an example thats without fmic and i have not uprated the fuel pump

have fun sooping the soop

if u do it take it easy in this weather.

hi, thanks chris 389 bhp just as i thought hope mine will perform as well.good to hear about Norwich meet, cant wait ive always driven German v8`s great cars but never been in a car club of any sort( ever heard of an audi a8 owners club. no neither have i) This site is mega helpfull and it beats talking to people about your car when they havent a clue what its about. cheers