The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My front grille mesh as disappeared...

supra-alex

went up to rochdale monday travelled back in the dark, but you dont take any notice do you underneath ? (to and from work im in the dark)

Went to funeral yesterday and of course it was the first time id seen the car in the daytime since last weekend and have noticed the bloody front grille has gone !!! leaving a gaping hole and intercooler exposed...

Where do i get a grille from cuz it was put on before i bought it. Are they expensive ? oh apparantley i have a rare bomex front bumper too :ecstatic:

appreciate the advice fellas/lasses !!!

Where do i get a grille from cuz it was put on before i bought it. Are they expensive ? oh apparantley i have a rare bomex front bumper too :ecstatic:

Not sure about the rare part ;)

Try Gaz at Envy I believe he stocks mesh....or **dont laugh** B&Q or similar hardware stores can supply mesh of different types....make sure its alloy though

Not sure about the rare part ;)

Try Gaz at Envy I believe he stocks mesh....or **dont laugh** B&Q or similar hardware stores can supply mesh of different types....make sure its alloy though

ok so basically anything alloy which matches me current two smaller ones either side !!!

can we get a nut and bolt kit to secure it to fibre glass bumpers ?

Supras never came with a stock grille did they? Thought they always had the exposed rad?

EDIT: Just read yours is a bomex... exposing way more than a stock bumper...

afraid so thats why im slightly concerned ?

i phoned envy they said the grille mesh only costs £30 so after i'll just have to get local garage to fit it securely this time :whistle:

Guest gzaerojon

you could get a mesh sheet from halfords like i did, i got a bomex too...

bumper comes off in 10 mins, believe me, i had it off 20 times in one day in the summer (as they say);)