The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bloody ebay snipers

ChrisSZ

Guest gzaerojon

i've lost loads from being sniped... i've used sniper once or twice, but only on very important stuff. if you cant beat em and all dat!!

That's the whole point though isn't it, the person who wants it the most gets it?

It's just a real pain in the aris when you lose something by 2p and think to yourself, yeah, I would have paid that extra 2p!!!

You just need to be sensible and come up with the very maximum that you're willing to pay...

:offtopic: I know, but I can't really hijack my own thread LOL:respekt:

Silva Surfer, just noticed you're down in Folkestone dude - my old stomping ground - my Mum and Bro still live down there.

Back on topic, yeah, I know that's how ebay works but it's kinda piss-off when you get beat in the last 30secs by 2p! :banghead: Ah well, karma and all that:rolleyes:

What size/offset shpould I be looking for then?? I don't see the point in going 9 or 10" as I'm in an N/A

I`ve never ever been sniped because i decide what i want to pay at the beginning and put that amount in. If it goes more then its not a problem as i wasn`t willing to pay that. Its the only way to go.

I'm exactly the same.

Plus I never used to be able to snipe as I was still on broadband and on a windows 98 pc, so it took 5 weeks to load a page up. :shrug: