The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another soop attacked

piehound

just went the hospital to visit my mum and some feckwit has keyed my car not once but twice and as ever no one seen anything, no big deal really my mate owns a body shop and it was going in anyway to get another scratch done on the same side, i wish i had caught em though cos im not a very nice person when angered and have and will do a lot of damge to the chav tvvat

Image(706).jpg

Image(707).jpg

what happend want details what sound did his head make when it made contact with the pavement

well would i incriminate my self if i said i gave him a stern telling off,did hear though he got into a scrap and got the mothers beaten out of him later that night though,cannot think why

well at 4 am this morning i had a cunning plan

i went to hospital and sen security i explained what had happened and that i did not want the filth involved and would like to deal with it my way so the the nice guy showed me the cctv footage at 3.06 pm (5 mins after i parked it ) an old guy in a brown pervy mac came up and brushed against the car with his back to cctv he was the only person who neared the car in the hour he walked off and got on a bus , no chance of seeing his face yet

however my new friend at the hossy is going to go through more cctv to see if he can be found on another camera hopefully he can find which ward he went to or which dept he was attending

then pies plan wll come to fruition i shall go visit the same person he did or the same dept and hammer the fooking life out of the tvvat, maybe even follow him home and rape his cat

the best bit is hes near a&e so wont have far to go old,young,male,female this fecker is going to get the hiding of his life and if i can im going to get pics for you all, just hope the cctv shows summet im waiting on a call

Good luck tracing him.

He will be saying "I dunno what you are talking about fella":shrug: Smack!!!!!

Bit harsh about his cat, can't you just stick a brick in his rearend or key his ringer with a broken bottle.....?

Gazzawu - Like the avatar :thumbs: Got a larger one you can post up :p

well his cats safe my new mate at the hossy rang and said he hadnt been anywhere to be seen on cctv and had probabaly just cut through the grounds from the park and got a bus home. oh well not to worry i even parked in the same place at the same today and waited to pounce and beat the fecker to death, in fact anyone in a perv mac was gonna get it lmao.

oh well its getting resprayed anyway soon so no real harm done but if it happens again ill become a stalker of hospital grounds

Thats sucks.

Good luck you were getting it sprayed, but even so what the feck is running through the mind of these c*nts?

I was driving past some shops a couple weeks back before xmas and a group of kids threw a stone or coin at my car as I drove past then legged it down an alleyway down the side of the shop to the estate at the back. I did some dukes of hazard manouveres to spin the car round, dropped by bro off to chase them down the alley and then burned around the estate to head them off.

Sadly Im not familiar with the area so I didnt personally get to grips with any of them, but my bro thought he got hold of one but wasnt 100% sure, so he just gave him a verbal. Thankfully there appears to be no damage done.....but boy was I pissed off for the rest of the day....HULK style!