The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Usual IKEA Leeds meet Sunday & Go Karting

Guest Rixio

Hi people

Excellent turnout last time guyz hopefully get an even bigger one this month.

As SOC is down atm and im not sure where we are going to have the meet. If IKEA is off limits then it will be the Currys car park, over the road, that we ended up at after Showcase. Although its not sheltered their is plenty of lightning and a nice open car park. Normal timing around 7pm-10pm...Directions below. Hopefully see you all there! :grouphug:

Also im planning on a Go Karting event for any of you interested, the track is 5 mins from IKEA and it'l be the same sunday 22nd just a little earlier in the day maybe around 4pm. Will let people know on prices later tonight. If we get enough then i can probably arrange discount but as it stands its £20 for 70 Laps + 5 Qualifying. If anyone is interested please let me know.:ok:

Rixio:respekt:

GB261_Leedsikea.gif

I know i was checking the Leeds one yesterday looks fcuking AWESOME but i cant justify spending £35 for a half hour tbh. If i wanted to pay that much id rather go Paintballing for the full day!

Its the one in Batley on Mayman lane. Gonna go get pics later. its not as extravagant as the ppik one but its a nice layout and pretty big aswell. Cos its a small company and only opens for when people have booked we can probably get a nice discount aswell and if we make it a monthly thing then hey:respekt:

arrgghhh, this sucks! im working in scotland with the raf, got no leave left, and i still havent got the funds for a supra...... and no way am i turning up in my shed! lol

will keep checking around july/aug time when i finally buy one! :D hope ya have fun people! :)

it appears from SOC that its an SOC only thing at IKEA this month.

No whats happening is that IKEA havnt got back to us yet so not having the meet at IKEA anyway:giveup: . So they were just gona have a little get together themselves. We can still have a meet if people want i suppose, but at Currys over the road. There are a few from MRC that still wanted to come in some 7's...im gona still be in my Audi though:yu:

Anyway Go Karting still on though!!! Please let me know for definate if your interested as i need to Book and Pay Deposit...:respekt: