The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any gran turismo lovers???

dark stranger

I love GT4 and the ring - my times are crap though lol

Not managed to break the 8min barrier in the completely standard rz supe with all computer aids off yet, but I have come very close a couple of times.

Must get back into that when I get some spare time, brilliant game, amazing track, fantastic car :D :woot:

I've only just started playing this. It would never work on my older PS2 so i got one of the slimline ones for xmas :)

It is a fantastic game! Surprised there isnt a Supe that can be bought new, i've seen 1 turbo and one NA in the second hand bit but neither were black! :)

One question i've got is why does the bhp of the car appear different 3 times.

1.When you own a car and go into it in your garage it lists the bhp.

2.When you are viewing all the cars in your garage it lists bhp next to the car.

3.When you finish a race it comes up with it again.

There never much different but they always differ slightly?

I understand that you have to change the oil and stuff to keep the bhp up, but even then it doesnt seem to follow a pattern.

Just been bugging me!

Christian

I think if you wash it when you first get it, it puts the BHP too lol IIRC

also, when you race you might have tinkered with the BHP +/- 10% or whatever it is... I guess these things also mean the BHP for an actual race can vary. Can be confusing though.

We should do another bog standard supra round the ring challenge sometime perhaps for a laugh

just done a 7min 34secs in a modded n/a round the ring once ive played with the setup should get around 6 ish quickest car round the ring is the toyota minolta 88c-v race car gets a 5min+ lap easy online record is 05.06.259 now thats F Q.