The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I luv my new RZ!!!!!!!!

Guest Connie Paa

Guest Connie Paa

Hello everyone, I just got my Supra last week, a Gloss Black,J-spec 1995 RZ:ecstatic: And i'm just blow away by how completely insane it is:looney: . So, i joined here,and just wanna say that this owners club is CLASS:clap: and i've gotten loads of great info and have had a great laugh reading through the posts. I for one,found out that my washer for the front windscreen does work,cause i of course just pulled back the stalk presumed it was knackered,only to find put that there's a button on the side of the stalk:blush: and that was after 1000 km in crappy damp motorway driving to get home:swear: ,i had to stop 5 times to clean the windscreen by hand:rlol: . Priceless stuff:clap: . Well, i'm looking forward to having the pleasure of owning a Supra:respekt: and being a member here too:clap: I better stop now:blahblah: this is addictive

Welcome :)

hi matey, dont kill it, black is the best colour....:whistle: :whistle:

tt steve

:woot: I'll agree with that too!

I for one,found out that my washer for the front windscreen does work,cause i of course just pulled back the stalk presumed it was knackered,only to find put that there's a button on the side of the stalk:blush: and that was after 1000 km in crappy damp motorway driving to get home:swear: ,i had to stop 5 times to clean the windscreen by hand:rlol: .

lol when I first got mine I drove it straight to the pretrol station and then couldn't fathem how to open the petrol flap - :rlol: :blush:

Well enjoy the car, please be mega careful at this time of year. I'm glad I was a newbie in the spring / summer so I had a bit of a chance to get used to it before the slippery winter months!!!

Is your car stock at the moment? Regardless, the grin factor lasts for ages, still getting it with mine that's for sure :D

Guest Connie Paa

Hey everybody thanks:thanks: a million for the welcome. Here are a few pics i hav at the moment of the beast:eyebrows: i'll put nicer up soon.The car is pretty much standard for now,still stock boost an all. I was told it was 320+ bhp when i got it,and it feels that alright i'd say:clap: There's a few mods like HKS Super Drager,cat back system. I'd like to get the de-cat pipes just to give it a small bit more noise and of course to free up the flow even more:ecstatic: any suggestions or info on such a mod would be great:thumbs: .Then there's the 18" Ray's Engineering Wheels:drool: the turbo timer,the boost gauge, Cusco strut brace, Apexi air filter and After market Shocks and springs.A little hard i must say but not too hard. I'm gonna buy new FL Headlamps as mine are a bit aged looking,and a TRD 320kmh speedo so i can have accurate speed reading.Are these hard to fit,can anyone tell me???? I could go on for ever about what i'm gonna buy so i'll leave it at that:blahblah: . Thanks in advance for any info:clap: I'm taking it handy alright on the roads cause rains like:swear: here, great fun too of course:looney:

Supra RZ.JPG

HKS.jpg

Rays Eng. alloys.JPG