The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanted hid bulbs with toyota fitment

darren j adams

Darren, I don't understand how you can have 460 posts on here, and not have heard of Nic, how has he not found you ????

Nic you're slacking mate :p

In the meantime step away from the Nic - he's expensive! it seems once you've bought from him, you can't stop. It's a cumulative type of expense, just because he's so damn good value.

Must keep resisting .....

Mike

There's a person on eBay who sells 9006 fitment HID replacement bulbs, the auctions seem to go for 9.99 but he charges £30 P&P on top of that... Not entirely sure how good the bulbs are, they're not Philips, but I wonder whether any of them apart from the DR2 ones actually are.

There's a person on eBay who sells 9006 fitment HID replacement bulbs, the auctions seem to go for 9.99 but he charges £30 P&P on top of that... Not entirely sure how good the bulbs are, they're not Philips, but I wonder whether any of them apart from the DR2 ones actually are.
Link?

Did someone call? :)

Darren what headlight do you have fitted, J-spec or UK spec? If you have the J-spec headlights a 9005 HID bulb will fit the dip beam, if you have the glass UK's you will need a 9006 bulb.

On the kit I sell the HID bulbs are specific to the kit and so would probably not be compatible with your ballast packs. If you post pics or can tell me the brand of HID kit I can check to see if I can get replacement bulbs IYW.

Darren, I don't understand how you can have 460 posts on here, and not have heard of Nic, how has he not found you ????

Nic you're slacking mate :p

In the meantime step away from the Nic - he's expensive! it seems once you've bought from him, you can't stop. It's a cumulative type of expense, just because he's so damn good value.

Must keep resisting .....

Mike

Mike are you ready for another FIX yet :devil: