The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting to Phoenix

nickyboy

Right, a really interesting one this... so I've been going to Phoenix for a while now but one thing I haven't quite worked out is the best way to get there. I come from the Watford junction side but you can't turn right up Bridle Path from that way so I normally end up doing a U'turn somewhere near Luton and driving all the way back. Any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come off Junction 5 on M1, go around the Harlequin all the way and turn right at the end (so Harlequin is on the right now), take first left, go under the carriageway and take the right on that big roundabout. When you've joined the exit take right hand lane and then next right. Bridle path is now on your left.

Did that make sense???

:)

Guest Terry S

Either carry on over the lights and U turn or turn right at the lights and turn around in homebase. If you go the Homebase way, turn left in between the two office blocks

or turn left at the lights and come back round the roundabout and back to the lights again.

There is no simple way in unless you are coming from Garston which in itself is a pain in the bum.

If you go straight across at the lights theres a pub a bit further up with a good car park to turn round in.

JB